- Helping in the studio before the event
- Volunteers to drive items from the studio to the venue
- Volunteers to assist set up (4-7pm)
- Volunteers to assist during the event (7-10pm) - Roles may include: helping with check in, helping with check out, helping with payment processing, helping with the SMS bidding system, helping the artists and musicians, helping answer questions about the art, the art wall, and volunteering with Paint Love, etc..
- Volunteers to clean up (10-11pm+)
- Volunteers to drive items from the venue back to the studio
- Volunteer to write a blog post about the event
- Financial sponsorship for the event - Click below to sponsor this event!
ABOUT THE EVENT:
In what is quickly developing as Paint Love’s signature style, Paint Love Live brings together unique live art experiences with some of Atlanta’s favorite artists and, of course, amazing local art.
The event will take place Thursday, October 19th at 7pm. Tickets are $15 pre-sale and $20 at the door and include two free beers at Monday Night's new West End barrel-aging and souring facility on the BeltLine. Scroll down for more details.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP?
Click the button below!