Lead Artist Open Opportunities
Below you will find a map of all the schools and organizations that would like to be paired with an artist.
Two Steps to Sign up:
- Click on a pin within the map to find out more information or scroll down below and click on each opportunity individually.
- If a project interests you, click on the "I'm Interested" button within the project description.
Five Things to Know:
If you want to volunteer this semester and don't have time to read through these options, email me (Julie) at email@example.com and let me know what you are looking for and I will email you some options I think may fit you best.
- The Title 1 schools have listed their ideal project ideas, but if you have an idea outside of their suggestion, please let us know! (These schools have NOT been accepted and will not be accepted until an artist decides to pair with them. So, even if your suggested project is smaller in scope than their ideal project, many of the schools would still LOVE to pair with you.)
- We are looking for an artist to commit to doing one project with each school for either the fall, the spring, or both. Please let us know what time frame you are interested in.
- The nonprofits included on this page are ones we have committed to work with through the end of 2017 and are looking for additional projects for their students. If these organizations interest you, let us know and we can coordinate a project date.
- If you want to volunteer and don't find an option that suits your needs, email me (Julie) at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you are looking for.