Careers with Paint Love
There are currently no open staff positions with Paint Love.
Paint Love Internship Program
Paint Love is currently interviewing for our 2017 Internship Program.
Location: Scottdale, GA
Paint Love, Inc is a 501(c)(3) Georgia non-profit that connects talented artists with local youth organizations. Paint Love’s volunteer artists provide one of kind projects for a positive impact on youth. In addition to connecting artists with organizations in need, Paint Love provides logistical support, materials, and event coordination.
We are currently recruiting for two internships:
Click on the links above to view the internship job descriptions.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Passion for Paint Love’s mission
- Interested in non-profit management
- A heart for serving other people
- Attention to detail
- Able to be flexible as we continue to grow and build our brand
- Creative thinker
- High energy and very personable
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly Proficient with social media
- Interest and experience in the arts a plus, but not required
- Ability to work remotely if needed
This is an unpaid internship. The intern must be able to receive college credit.
For more information and to apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The working hours of this internship are flexible, so please include any schedule preferences including hours per week available to work.