- Volunteers to help out
- Volunteer to blog about the event
- Financial sponsorship of this event. Click below if you can help make this event happen:
This project will be lead weekly by KSU student and lead artist, Dani Frank. Each week, Dani will lead a group of about 40 kindergarten student through projects relating to the school's monthly themes!
Powder Springs Elementary School has an enrollment of approximately 800 students (kindergarten through fifth grade with two SNPK classrooms). In 2011, Powder Springs became eligible for Title I funds. These funds are used to support extra instruction, hire additional staff, and to provide instructional resources and materials.
Investing in tomorrow by engaging creative minds today
(I³) Invest, Inspire, Innovate with Integrity
- Use Arts Integration strategies to enhance instruction and engage students
- Participate in consistent and purposeful collaboration
- Use small group instruction to meet our students’ needs
- Collect and analyze data to drive student instruction
- Provide parents with resources
- Use open, streamlined communication