- Volunteers to assist
- Volunteer to write a blog post about the event
- Volunteer to take photographs at the event
- Financial sponsorship of this project - Click below if you can help fund this project!
Kate's Club will run two events (Saturday, August 4th, 12-3:30 pm and Sunday, August 12th, 12-3:30 pm). The same program will go on both dates but with different age groups, so if you can make both, that would be great!
Theme: “Feelings Rollercoaster”
Projects must also fit within one or more of the Paint Love themes: A) Loving/respecting yourself, B) Loving/respecting others, C) Seeking and strengthening positive relationships, and D) Investing in your community.
Kate's Club's mission is to empower children and teens facing life after the death of a parent or sibling.
INTERESTED IN HELPING?
All volunteers must be 21 years or older (18 in limited circumstances) and must have a background check on file with Paint Love.
- Volunteers must clear any photos they take during the event with KC staff to make sure all children have a media release.
- Volunteers may not have any social media contact directly with children.