- We are looking for a lead artist or a volunteer who would lead lantern making
- We are looking for volunteers
- A blogger to write about the event
- A photographer to take pictures of the event
- We are looking for a financial sponsor of this event. Click below to sponsor this event:
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) has reached out to us and would like to partner to host a Thanksgiving themed parade. Day 1 (Nov 15), the teens and older children will decorate wagons for the floats. Day 2 (Nov 16), all kids will decorate lanterns for the parade. The art project would have approximately 8-20 kids in attendance that could range in age from preK to 20 years old. There will be a parade at 4 pm!
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) is one of the largest pediatric clinical care providers in the U.S. and home to one of the top pediatric surgery programs in Georgia. The goal of their Artist in Residence program is to teach children to express themselves in a positive way through art.